Monday, February 19, 2007

A Fresh Start

Ok, I am going to do something I don’t really care to do, and that is to open myself up and tell you a bit about myself. I am doing this because I feel I have been totally misunderstood in the U-Blog world.

I joined the U-Blog Post with the understanding that I could post anything I wanted as long as I followed the rules. All of the sudden I felt I was being attacked for my posts, and I didn’t understand why. I have had discussions with Stan and Robert, and I think I now know what happened. I was blind sided with my posts by my own stupidity!

I had no idea there were so many readers who were so political! Let me be clear, I am not political. I know, some of my posts appeared to be political, but actually, to me, they were just funny posts. Really! I posted a funny video about Bush, and a funny post about Hillary. No one seemed to care about the Bush video, but once the Hillary joke was posted, I was getting a lot of comments directed at my political beliefs. The only thing is, I didn’t post them to take a political side! In fact, I posted the robot joke because I actually felt like I was the person the robot was talking to. I know, you probably wouldn’t have known that, but it’s true. I am probably the most misunderstood person you will ever meet. I don’t care about politics. All I care about are friends and humor. That’s why I said I am not Democratic or Republican or anything else. I do vote, but I just vote for whom I feel like voting for, not based upon a political party. I didn’t join U-Blog to be political, but I can see why some of my posts were misleading.



In fact, if you visit my blog < http://leftsideofdansbrain.blogspot.com/> , you will see that I am all about fun and humor, and not taking a political side or stance for anyone or any group.

With that being said, I have decided to remain a part of the U-Blog community, and with a fresh start. I am going to avoid political humor, and negative replies. That is not my thing.
I hope you enjoy my posts, but if you don’t, just remember, someone else might!

Dan Klug
|