U Choose the Subject
U Write the Post
U Post the Post
- The editors are always right.
- To join in on the experiment, send your email address to Robert Rouse or Stan Matuska. They will send an invitation.
- There will never be more than FOUR total posts during a twenty-four hour period - beginning and ending at midnight - contact an editor in advance for special circumstances.
- Each author will be responsible for the content of their chosen post and the subject of said post.
- Anyone who wants to contribute to U-Blog Press is eligible - administration of the blog will be in the hands of the two editors of the blog, Robert Rouse and Stan Matuska.
- There will be no posts that even appear to be bigoted in nature - this includes slams against religion, race, and or national heritage.
- There will be no profanity.
- Posts that disregard the rules of the blog are subject to being deleted by either editor and in addition, the author of the post can be kicked off the blog.
- The editors will coordinate with the writers to ensure proper traffic flow.
- Each post can have no more than one image. The length of the post is up to the author, but should this get out of hand, this rule is subject to change.
- An author can work on a posting at any time, and save it as a draft. Should the number of posts during the current 24 hour period be FOUR, the post must be kept in draft until the following day.
- Anyone can post comments to any post at any time. The editors reserve the right to remove comments that are bigoted in nature - this includes slams against religion, race, and or national heritage. Also, posts that contain links to advertisements or spam sites will not be allowed.
- When in doubt about any rule, refer to Rule #1.