Monday, March 12, 2007

Where are all of the candidates for City Office?

I have to admit that I have been disappointed in the lack of political activuty from many of those people running for public office in 2007...

The only candidate to date who has been extremely active as far as I can tell is Matt Kelty.

Nelson Peters, Karena Goldner, and Adam Mildred have all been fairly active.

I have heard almost NOTHING from the rest...

It may be a bit early; however, I find the lack of activity a little surprising considering some of the issues our City is facing currently and some of the issues "coming down the pipe."

The Libertarian Party of Allen County is starting to gear up for the 2007 Elections. I expect at least three of us to run for Fort Wayne City Council...

I have agreed to be the Campaign Manager for one of our candidates and I am looking forward to the race immensely...

Have any of you been seeing more political activity then I have?

I obviously attend very few Democratic or Republican events...

Mike Sylvester
|