Thursday, July 03, 2008

"Don't Tell Mom, the Boyfriend's Dead!"

Okay, I'm gonna rot in hell for that one, but I. . .just. . .couldn't. . .resist. . .



Lee Grivas, the 26-year-old on and off boyfriend of Christina Applegate, was found dead from a heroin overdose in his apartment on Tuesday afternoon. Applegate and Grivas, a 26-year-old skateboarder and photographer, had a rocky on-again, off-again relationship due to his continual battle with drugs and alcohol. But the couple had decided to give it one last shot this past April when Grivas made another attempt at getting clean.

"I am profoundly saddened," Applegate said in a statement to Us Magazine. "Lee was an incredible human being who was an extremely important and beautiful part of my life. He is missed beyond words," she added. "He touched so many and I feel much sadness for his mother, father, brother, and all of his family and friends."
|