Thursday, November 08, 2007

Let's go Krogering . . . Not . . .

Anyone else have issue with the Scott's Stores being taken over by the Kroger's in town? I miss my Scotts. While I didn't do my full monthly shopping there, I loved to drop in there for necessities on a daily basis. I hate them now that they have gone to Kroger. The two stores I frequent most are the N. Anthony store and the Clinton Store. Both stores are beginning to resemble the Kroger store on Spy Run that closed. They are dirty, disorganized and constantly out of certain products. The parking lots are disgusting and there are never in carts in the store, they are all out in the lot rolling around.

It burns my buttons when I go into a store and can't buy a gallon of chocolate milk or better yet a gallon of white that doesn't expire in 3 days. Robert actually had issue a few weeks ago when the store was completely out of white bread. Bread. Ridiculous. I always loved the Scotts stores for the family atmosphere, the high quality, and the helpful staff. Good luck getting help in the store now, and the check-out lines are atrocious because they are now staffed like a Kroger. I miss my Scotts!

Argh!
|